Society of Industrial and Office REALTOR®, Commercial Specialist
Tony Weinstine currently serves as a REALTOR at RE/MAX Results in the Minneapolis – Uptown office. For over 28 years, Tony has represented his client’s interests in the commercial real estate profession. Equipped with extensive knowledge of the Twin Cities real estate and business communities along with strong personal and professional relationships, Tony possesses the requisite ambition to ensure that his client’s needs are met in today’s ever changing marketplace. As an accomplished tenant representative, Tony has successfully completed national and local work including, but not limited to lease negotiations, renewals, expansions, corporate relocations, building acquisitions, dispositions and build-to-suit developments. Tony has been consistently ranked as one of the top commercial real estate professionals in the Twin Cities.
Prior to joining RE/MAX Results, Tony served as Managing Partner at Mohr Partners, Founding Principal at Marquee Real Estate Advisors, LLC from 2009-2017, Vice President at CBRE from 2002-2009, Senior Associate at Grubb & Ellis from 1997-2002 and Associate at Welsh Companies (Colliers) from 1995 – 1997.
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (prior member)
- Twin West Chamber of Commerce (Prior mentor)
- Association of Corporate Growth (prior member)
PARTIAL LIST OF NOTABLE ASSIGNMENTS
- GAF – 100,000 SF + 7 Acres – Maple Grove, MN
- Ferguson (WOSCF) – 60,000 SF Build-to-Suit – Minneapolis, MN
- Talenti Gelato acquisition of Ice Cream plant from Kroger Foods – Mareitta, GA
- TNT Logistics (now CEVA), 200,000 SF Distribution Center – Hudson, WI
- Mono Advertising headquarters – Minneapolis, MN
- MCG Energy headquarters – Minneapolis, MN
- Liberty Assemblage – 11 Acre (4 parcels) redevelopment from industrial to multi-family – Golden Valley, MN
- Variant Redevelopment – Industrial sale for apartment redevelopment – North Loop Minneapolis, MN
TRUSTED COMMERCIAL EXPERT
Who you work with matters. Whether buying, selling, or investing in commercial real estate, choose an agent that has your best interest at heart. I have helped countless clients achieve their real estate goals and I pride myself on bringing a wealth of industry knowledge and a solid work ethic to the table. Let’s work together.
As a future small business owner, I had zero experience with the world of commercial real estate. Tony was just the realtor I needed. He is knowledgeable, patient, supportive and responsive. And most importantly, he built my confidence every time I needed a boost or some straight-talking insights. I highly recommend Tony Weinstine as your next commercial realtor.
I met Tony Weinstine about 9 years ago when we were dealing with our large office lease in St. Paul, MN. Tony came over and explained what I wanted to the leasing agent and after he reviewed the material I had for him, he started negotiating and I could not have received a better outcome . He is attentive and understands the process. He is familiar with most major landlords, and he has a gift at negotiating. I worked with him for a second time when I renewed my lease and for a third time for our move from St. Paul to Mendota Heights. When I told Tony I was moving and looking at the South Metro he had brought me a book of 26 landlords and locations that were superb. We got the right price, terms, and location and I could not have been happier with the whole process and outcome. I highly recommend Tony Weinstine as a lease negotiator and in fact I have referred clients of mine to him to help with negotiating their lease.
7700 France Ave S, #230
Edina, MN 55435
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm